1725 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1725:
3 × 52 × 23
(3 × 5 × 5 × 23)
3 × 52 × 23(3 × 5 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1725 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1725
- Cardinal: 1725 can be written as One thousand, seven hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.725 × 103
Factors of 1725
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 31
Divisors of 1725
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2976
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1251
- 1725 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1251) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 474
Bases of 1725
- Binary: 110101111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x6BD
- Base-36: 1BX
Squares and roots of 1725
- 1725 squared (17252) is 2975625
- 1725 cubed (17253) is 5132953125
square rootof 1725 is 41.5331193145
cube rootof 1725 is 11.9930515327
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1725?
- 1,725 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,725 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1725 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1725
- 1725 backwards is 5271
- 1725 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1725's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1725 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1725 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1725/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1725 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1725/
The information we have on file for 1725 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!