2000 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 2000:
24 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5)
24 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2000 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2000
- Cardinal: 2000 can be written as Two thousand.
- Scientific notation: 2 × 103
Factors of 2000
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 2000
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4836
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2836
- 2000 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2836) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 836
Bases of 2000
- Binary: 111110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x7D0
- Base-36: 1JK
Squares and roots of 2000
- 2000 squared (20002) is 4000000
- 2000 cubed (20003) is 8000000000
square rootof 2000 is 44.7213595499
cube rootof 2000 is 12.5992104989
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2000?
- 2,000 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,000 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2000 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2000
- 2000 backwards is 0002
- 2000 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2000's digits is 2
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2000 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2000 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2000/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2000 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2000/
The information we have on file for 2000 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!