28090 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 28090:
2 × 5 × 532(2 × 5 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28090 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28090
- Cardinal: 28090 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand and ninety.
- Scientific notation: 2.809 × 104
Factors of 28090
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 28090
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 51534
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 23444
- 28090 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (23444) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4646
Bases of 28090
- Binary: 1101101101110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x6DBA
- Base-36: LOA
Squares and roots of 28090
- 28090 squared (280902) is 789048100
- 28090 cubed (280903) is 22164361129000
square rootof 28090 is 167.6007159889
cube rootof 28090 is 30.3983898039
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28090?
- 28,090 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 48 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,090 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 28090 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28090
- 28090 backwards is 09082
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28090's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 28090 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 28090 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/28090/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 28090 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/28090/
The information we have on file for 28090 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 28090, math, Factors of 28090, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 28090, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-eight thousand and ninety.