30625 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fifteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 30625:
54 × 72
(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
54 × 72(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 30625 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 30625
- Cardinal: 30625 can be written as Thirty thousand, six hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.0625 × 104
Factors of 30625
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 30625
- Number of divisors d(n): 15
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 44517
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13892
- 30625 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13892) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 16733
Bases of 30625
- Binary: 1110111101000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x77A1
- Base-36: NMP
Squares and roots of 30625
- 30625 squared (306252) is 937890625
- 30625 cubed (306253) is 28722900390625
30625 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 175
cube rootof 30625 is 31.2866237283
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 30625?
- 30,625 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 30 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 30,625 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 30625 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 30625
- 30625 backwards is 52603
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 30625's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 30625 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 30625 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/30625/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 30625 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/30625/
The information we have on file for 30625 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!