3472 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 3472:
24 × 7 × 31
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 31)
24 × 7 × 31(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3472 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3472
- Cardinal: 3472 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.472 × 103
Factors of 3472
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 40
Divisors of 3472
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7936
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4464
- 3472 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4464) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 992
Bases of 3472
- Binary: 1101100100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xD90
- Base-36: 2OG
Squares and roots of 3472
- 3472 squared (34722) is 12054784
- 3472 cubed (34723) is 41854210048
square rootof 3472 is 58.9236794505
cube rootof 3472 is 15.1423485563
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3472?
- 3,472 seconds is equal to 57 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,472 would take you about fifty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3472 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3472
- 3472 backwards is 2743
- 3472 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3472's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3472 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 3472 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3472/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 3472 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3472/
The information we have on file for 3472 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!