352242250 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 352242250:
2 × 53 × 11872
(2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 1187 × 1187)
2 × 53 × 11872(2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 352242250 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 352242250
- Cardinal: 352242250 can be written as Three hundred fifty-two million, two hundred forty-two thousand, two hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 3.5224225 × 108
Factors of 352242250
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1194
Divisors of 352242250
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 659953476
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 307711226
- 352242250 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (307711226) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 44531024
Bases of 352242250
- Binary: 101001111111011001010010010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x14FECA4A
- Base-36: 5TPRUY
Squares and roots of 352242250
- 352242250 squared (3522422502) is 124074602685062500
- 352242250 cubed (3522422503) is 43704317217642456390625000
square rootof 352242250 is 18768.1179130993
cube rootof 352242250 is 706.2316047105
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 352242250?
- 352,242,250 seconds is equal to 11 years, 10 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, 4 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 352,242,250 would take you about sixteen years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 352242250 cubic inches would be around 58.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 352242250
- 352242250 backwards is 052242253
- 352242250 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 352242250's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 352242250 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 352242250 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/352242250/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 352242250 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/352242250/
The information we have on file for 352242250 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!