3975 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3975:
3 × 52 × 53
(3 × 5 × 5 × 53)
3 × 52 × 53(3 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3975 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3975
- Cardinal: 3975 can be written as Three thousand, nine hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.975 × 103
Factors of 3975
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 61
Divisors of 3975
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6696
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2721
- 3975 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2721) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1254
Bases of 3975
- Binary: 1111100001112
- Hexadecimal: 0xF87
- Base-36: 32F
Squares and roots of 3975
- 3975 squared (39752) is 15800625
- 3975 cubed (39753) is 62807484375
square rootof 3975 is 63.0476010645
cube rootof 3975 is 15.8408705265
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3975?
- 3,975 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,975 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3975 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3975
- 3975 backwards is 5793
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3975's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3975 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3975 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3975/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3975 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3975/
The information we have on file for 3975 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!