4876 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 4876:
22 × 23 × 53
(2 × 2 × 23 × 53)
22 × 23 × 53(2 × 2 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4876 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4876
- Cardinal: 4876 can be written as Four thousand, eight hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 4.876 × 103
Factors of 4876
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 4876
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9072
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4196
- 4876 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4196) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 680
Bases of 4876
- Binary: 10011000011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x130C
- Base-36: 3RG
Squares and roots of 4876
- 4876 squared (48762) is 23775376
- 4876 cubed (48763) is 115928733376
square rootof 4876 is 69.8283610003
cube rootof 4876 is 16.9572165243
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4876?
- 4,876 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,876 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4876 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4876
- 4876 backwards is 6784
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4876's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4876 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4876 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4876/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4876 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4876/
The information we have on file for 4876 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!