51842 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 51842:
2 × 72 × 232
(2 × 7 × 7 × 23 × 23)
2 × 72 × 232(2 × 7 × 7 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 51842 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 51842
- Cardinal: 51842 can be written as Fifty-one thousand, eight hundred forty-two.
- Scientific notation: 5.1842 × 104
Factors of 51842
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 32
Divisors of 51842
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 94563
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 42721
- 51842 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (42721) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 9121
Bases of 51842
- Binary: 11001010100000102
- Hexadecimal: 0xCA82
- Base-36: 1402
Squares and roots of 51842
- 51842 squared (518422) is 2687592964
- 51842 cubed (518423) is 139330194439688
square rootof 51842 is 227.6883835421
cube rootof 51842 is 37.2872695765
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 51842?
- 51,842 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 24 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 51,842 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 51842 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 51842
- 51842 backwards is 24815
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 51842's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 51842 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 51842 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/51842/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 51842 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/51842/
The information we have on file for 51842 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!