56976 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 56976:
24 × 3 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
24 × 3 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 56976 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 56976
- Cardinal: 56976 can be written as Fifty-six thousand, nine hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 5.6976 × 104
Factors of 56976
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1192
Divisors of 56976
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 147312
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 90336
- 56976 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (90336) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 33360
Bases of 56976
- Binary: 11011110100100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xDE90
- Base-36: 17YO
Squares and roots of 56976
- 56976 squared (569762) is 3246264576
- 56976 cubed (569763) is 184959170482176
square rootof 56976 is 238.6964599653
cube rootof 56976 is 38.4796091495
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 56976?
- 56,976 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 49 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 56,976 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 56976 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 56976
- 56976 backwards is 67965
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 56976's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 56976 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 21 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 56976 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 21 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/56976/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 56976 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/56976/
The information we have on file for 56976 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!