6405 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 6405:
3 × 5 × 7 × 61
3 × 5 × 7 × 61
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6405 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6405
- Cardinal: 6405 can be written as Six thousand, four hundred five.
- Scientific notation: 6.405 × 103
Factors of 6405
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 76
Divisors of 6405
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11904
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5499
- 6405 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5499) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 906
Bases of 6405
- Binary: 1100100000101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1905
Squares and roots of 6405
- 6405 squared (64052) is 41024025
- 6405 cubed (64053) is 262758880125
square rootof 6405 is 80.0312438989
cube rootof 6405 is 18.5711890643
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6405?
- 6,405 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 46 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,405 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6405 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6405
- 6405 backwards is 5046
- 6405 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6405's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6405 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!