1001374 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1001374:
2 × 11 × 23 × 1979
2 × 11 × 23 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1001374 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1001374
- Cardinal: 1001374 can be written as One million, one thousand, three hundred seventy-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.001374 × 106
Factors of 1001374
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 2015
Divisors of 1001374
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1710720
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 709346
- 1001374 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (709346) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 292028
Bases of 1001374
- Binary: 111101000111100111102
- Hexadecimal: 0xF479E
- Base-36: LGNY
Squares and roots of 1001374
- 1001374 squared (10013742) is 1002749887876
- 1001374 cubed (10013743) is 1004127666221941624
square rootof 1001374 is 1000.6867641775
cube rootof 1001374 is 100.0457790395
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1001374?
- 1,001,374 seconds is equal to 4 days, 14 hours, 9 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,001,374 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1001374 cubic inches would be around 8.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1001374
- 1001374 backwards is 4731001
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1001374's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1001374 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 5 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1001374 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 5 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1001374/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1001374 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1001374/
The information we have on file for 1001374 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!