104456 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 104456:
23 × 11 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 1187)
23 × 11 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 104456 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 104456
- Cardinal: 104456 can be written as One hundred four thousand, four hundred fifty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.04456 × 105
Factors of 104456
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1200
Divisors of 104456
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 213840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 109384
- 104456 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (109384) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4928
Bases of 104456
- Binary: 11001100000001000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x19808
- Base-36: 28LK
Squares and roots of 104456
- 104456 squared (1044562) is 10911055936
- 104456 cubed (1044563) is 1139725258850816
square rootof 104456 is 323.1965346349
cube rootof 104456 is 47.0953248665
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 104456?
- 104,456 seconds is equal to 1 day, 5 hours, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 104,456 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 104456 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 104456
- 104456 backwards is 654401
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 104456's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 104456 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!