1200 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 1200:
24 × 3 × 52
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 5)
24 × 3 × 52(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1200 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1200
- Cardinal: 1200 can be written as One thousand, two hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.2 × 103
Factors of 1200
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 1200
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3844
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2644
- 1200 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2644) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1444
Bases of 1200
- Binary: 100101100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4B0
- Base-36: XC
Squares and roots of 1200
- 1200 squared (12002) is 1440000
- 1200 cubed (12003) is 1728000000
square rootof 1200 is 34.6410161513
cube rootof 1200 is 10.6265856921
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1200?
- 1,200 seconds is equal to 20 minutes.
To count from 1 to 1,200 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1200 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1200
- 1200 backwards is 0021
- 1200 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1200's digits is 3
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1200 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1200 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1200/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1200 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1200/
The information we have on file for 1200 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!