1060 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1060:
22 × 5 × 53
(2 × 2 × 5 × 53)
22 × 5 × 53(2 × 2 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1060 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1060
- Cardinal: 1060 can be written as One thousand and sixty.
- Scientific notation: 1.06 × 103
Factors of 1060
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 1060
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2268
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1208
- 1060 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1208) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 148
Bases of 1060
- Binary: 100001001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x424
- Base-36: TG
Squares and roots of 1060
- 1060 squared (10602) is 1123600
- 1060 cubed (10603) is 1191016000
square rootof 1060 is 32.5576411922
cube rootof 1060 is 10.1961282243
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1060?
- 1,060 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,060 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1060 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1060
- 1060 backwards is 0601
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1060's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1060 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1060 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1060/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1060 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1060/
The information we have on file for 1060 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!