1120 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1120:
25 × 5 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7)
25 × 5 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1120 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1120
- Cardinal: 1120 can be written as One thousand, one hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 1.12 × 103
Factors of 1120
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 1120
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1904
- 1120 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1904) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 784
Bases of 1120
- Binary: 100011000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x460
- Base-36: V4
Squares and roots of 1120
- 1120 squared (11202) is 1254400
- 1120 cubed (11203) is 1404928000
square rootof 1120 is 33.4664010613
cube rootof 1120 is 10.3849882039
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1120?
- 1,120 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,120 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1120 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1120
- 1120 backwards is 0211
- 1120 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1120's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1120 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1120 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1120/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1120 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1120/
The information we have on file for 1120 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!