128018 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 128018:
2 × 112 × 232
(2 × 11 × 11 × 23 × 23)
2 × 112 × 232(2 × 11 × 11 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 128018 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 128018
- Cardinal: 128018 can be written as One hundred twenty-eight thousand and eighteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.28018 × 105
Factors of 128018
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 128018
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 220647
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 92629
- 128018 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (92629) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 35389
Bases of 128018
- Binary: 111110100000100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1F412
- Base-36: 2QS2
Squares and roots of 128018
- 128018 squared (1280182) is 16388608324
- 128018 cubed (1280183) is 2098036860421832
square rootof 128018 is 357.7960312803
cube rootof 128018 is 50.3992042371
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 128018?
- 128,018 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 33 minutes, 38 seconds.
To count from 1 to 128,018 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 128018 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 128018
- 128018 backwards is 810821
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 128018's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 128018 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 128018 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/128018/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 128018 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/128018/
The information we have on file for 128018 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!