132495 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 132495:
3 × 5 × 112 × 73
(3 × 5 × 11 × 11 × 73)
3 × 5 × 112 × 73(3 × 5 × 11 × 11 × 73)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 132495 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 132495
- Cardinal: 132495 can be written as One hundred thirty-two thousand, four hundred ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.32495 × 105
Factors of 132495
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 92
Divisors of 132495
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 236208
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 103713
- 132495 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (103713) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 28782
Bases of 132495
- Binary: 1000000101100011112
- Hexadecimal: 0x2058F
- Base-36: 2U8F
Squares and roots of 132495
- 132495 squared (1324952) is 17554925025
- 132495 cubed (1324953) is 2325939791187375
square rootof 132495 is 363.9986263711
cube rootof 132495 is 50.9799998471
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 132495?
- 132,495 seconds is equal to 12 hours, 48 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 132,495 would take you about twelve hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 132495 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 132495
- 132495 backwards is 594231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 132495's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 132495 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 132495 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/132495/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 132495 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/132495/
The information we have on file for 132495 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!