14199325 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 14199325:
52 × 7 × 41 × 1979
(5 × 5 × 7 × 41 × 1979)
52 × 7 × 41 × 1979(5 × 5 × 7 × 41 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14199325 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14199325
- Cardinal: 14199325 can be written as Fourteen million, one hundred ninety-nine thousand, three hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.4199325 × 107
Factors of 14199325
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2032
Divisors of 14199325
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20623680
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6424355
- 14199325 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6424355) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7774970
Bases of 14199325
- Binary: 1101100010101010000111012
- Hexadecimal: 0xD8AA1D
- Base-36: 8GC9P
Squares and roots of 14199325
- 14199325 squared (141993252) is 201620830455625
- 14199325 cubed (141993253) is 2862879698409317453125
square rootof 14199325 is 3768.1991720183
cube rootof 14199325 is 242.1526539529
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14199325?
- 14,199,325 seconds is equal to 23 weeks, 3 days, 8 hours, 15 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,199,325 would take you about thirty-five weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14199325 cubic inches would be around 20.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14199325
- 14199325 backwards is 52399141
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 14199325's digits is 34
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14199325 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14199325 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14199325/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14199325 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14199325/
The information we have on file for 14199325 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!