143206 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 143206:
2 × 7 × 53 × 193
2 × 7 × 53 × 193
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 143206 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 143206
- Cardinal: 143206 can be written as One hundred forty-three thousand, two hundred six.
- Scientific notation: 1.43206 × 105
Factors of 143206
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 255
Divisors of 143206
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 251424
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 108218
- 143206 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (108218) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 34988
Bases of 143206
- Binary: 100010111101100110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x22f66
Squares and roots of 143206
- 143206 squared (1432062) is 20507958436
- 143206 cubed (1432063) is 2936862695785816
square rootof 143206 is 378.4256862317
cube rootof 143206 is 52.3183137643
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 143206?
- 143,206 seconds is equal to 1 day, 15 hours, 46 minutes, 46 seconds.
To count from 1 to 143,206 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 143206 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 143206
- 143206 backwards is 602341
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 143206's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 143206 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!