24252 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 24252:
22 × 3 × 43 × 47
(2 × 2 × 3 × 43 × 47)
22 × 3 × 43 × 47(2 × 2 × 3 × 43 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 24252 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 24252
- Cardinal: 24252 can be written as Twenty-four thousand, two hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.4252 × 104
Factors of 24252
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 95
Divisors of 24252
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 59136
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 34884
- 24252 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (34884) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 10632
Bases of 24252
- Binary: 1011110101111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5EBC
- Base-36: IPO
Squares and roots of 24252
- 24252 squared (242522) is 588159504
- 24252 cubed (242523) is 14264044291008
square rootof 24252 is 155.7305365045
cube rootof 24252 is 28.9455975719
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 24252?
- 24,252 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 44 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 24,252 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 24252 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 24252
- 24252 backwards is 25242
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 24252's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 24252 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 24252 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/24252/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 24252 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/24252/
The information we have on file for 24252 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!