2544 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 2544:
24 × 3 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 53)
24 × 3 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2544 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2544
- Cardinal: 2544 can be written as Two thousand, five hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.544 × 103
Factors of 2544
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 58
Divisors of 2544
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6696
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4152
- 2544 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4152) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1608
Bases of 2544
- Binary: 100111110000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x9F0
- Base-36: 1YO
Squares and roots of 2544
- 2544 squared (25442) is 6471936
- 2544 cubed (25443) is 16464605184
square rootof 2544 is 50.4380808517
cube rootof 2544 is 13.6512483931
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2544?
- 2,544 seconds is equal to 42 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,544 would take you about forty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2544 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2544
- 2544 backwards is 4452
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2544's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2544 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!