2944 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2944:
27 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23)
27 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2944 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2944
- Cardinal: 2944 can be written as Two thousand, nine hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.944 × 103
Factors of 2944
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 2944
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3176
- 2944 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3176) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 232
Bases of 2944
- Binary: 1011100000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xB80
- Base-36: 29S
Squares and roots of 2944
- 2944 squared (29442) is 8667136
- 2944 cubed (29443) is 25516048384
square rootof 2944 is 54.2586398651
cube rootof 2944 is 14.3321914841
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2944?
- 2,944 seconds is equal to 49 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,944 would take you about forty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2944 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2944
- 2944 backwards is 4492
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2944's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2944 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2944 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2944/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2944 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2944/
The information we have on file for 2944 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!