30422 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 30422:
2 × 7 × 41 × 53
2 × 7 × 41 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 30422 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 30422
- Cardinal: 30422 can be written as Thirty thousand, four hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.0422 × 104
Factors of 30422
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 103
Divisors of 30422
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 54432
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 24010
- 30422 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (24010) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 6412
Bases of 30422
- Binary: 111011011010110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x76D6
- Base-36: NH2
Squares and roots of 30422
- 30422 squared (304222) is 925498084
- 30422 cubed (304223) is 28155502711448
square rootof 30422 is 174.4190356583
cube rootof 30422 is 31.2173418823
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 30422?
- 30,422 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 27 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 30,422 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 30422 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 30422
- 30422 backwards is 22403
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 30422's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 30422 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!