71990 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 71990:
2 × 5 × 23 × 313
2 × 5 × 23 × 313
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 71990 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 71990
- Cardinal: 71990 can be written as Seventy-one thousand, nine hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 7.199 × 104
Factors of 71990
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 343
Divisors of 71990
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 135648
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 63658
- 71990 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (63658) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8332
Bases of 71990
- Binary: 10001100100110110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x11936
Squares and roots of 71990
- 71990 squared (719902) is 5182560100
- 71990 cubed (719903) is 373092501599000
square rootof 71990 is 268.3095227531
cube rootof 71990 is 41.5997503683
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 71990?
- 71,990 seconds is equal to 19 hours, 59 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 71,990 would take you about nineteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 71990 cubic inches would be around 3.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 71990
- 71990 backwards is 09917
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 71990's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 71990 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!