112148 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 112148:
22 × 232 × 53(2 × 2 × 23 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 112148 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 112148
- Cardinal: 112148 can be written as One hundred twelve thousand, one hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.12148 × 105
Factors of 112148
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 112148
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 209034
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 96886
- 112148 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (96886) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 15262
Bases of 112148
- Binary: 110110110000101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1B614
- Base-36: 2EJ8
Squares and roots of 112148
- 112148 squared (1121482) is 12577173904
- 112148 cubed (1121483) is 1410504898985792
square rootof 112148 is 334.8850549069
cube rootof 112148 is 48.2240681437
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 112148?
- 112,148 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 9 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 112,148 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 112148 cubic inches would be around 4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 112148
- 112148 backwards is 841211
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 112148's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 112148 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 112148 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/112148/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 112148 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/112148/
The information we have on file for 112148 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 112148, math, Factors of 112148, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 112148, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred twelve thousand, one hundred forty-eight.