1386 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1386:
2 × 32 × 7 × 11
(2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 11)
2 × 32 × 7 × 11(2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1386 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1386
- Cardinal: 1386 can be written as One thousand, three hundred eighty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.386 × 103
Factors of 1386
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 23
Divisors of 1386
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3744
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2358
- 1386 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2358) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 972
Bases of 1386
- Binary: 101011010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x56A
- Base-36: 12I
Squares and roots of 1386
- 1386 squared (13862) is 1920996
- 1386 cubed (13863) is 2662500456
square rootof 1386 is 37.2290209379
cube rootof 1386 is 11.1494747953
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1386?
- 1,386 seconds is equal to 23 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,386 would take you about twenty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1386 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1386
- 1386 backwards is 6831
- 1386 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1386's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1386 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1386 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1386/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1386 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1386/
The information we have on file for 1386 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!