1960 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1960:
23 × 5 × 72
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 7)
23 × 5 × 72(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1960 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1960
- Cardinal: 1960 can be written as One thousand, nine hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 1.96 × 103
Factors of 1960
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 1960
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5130
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3170
- 1960 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3170) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1210
Bases of 1960
- Binary: 111101010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x7A8
- Base-36: 1IG
Squares and roots of 1960
- 1960 squared (19602) is 3841600
- 1960 cubed (19603) is 7529536000
square rootof 1960 is 44.2718872423
cube rootof 1960 is 12.5146494913
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1960?
- 1,960 seconds is equal to 32 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,960 would take you about thirty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1960 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1960
- 1960 backwards is 0691
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1960's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1960 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1960 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1960/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1960 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1960/
The information we have on file for 1960 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!