197900 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 197900:
22 × 52 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 1979)
22 × 52 × 1979(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 197900 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 197900
- Cardinal: 197900 can be written as One hundred ninety-seven thousand, nine hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.979 × 105
Factors of 197900
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1986
Divisors of 197900
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 429660
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 231760
- 197900 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (231760) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 33860
Bases of 197900
- Binary: 110000010100001100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3050C
- Base-36: 48P8
Squares and roots of 197900
- 197900 squared (1979002) is 39164410000
- 197900 cubed (1979003) is 7750636739000000
square rootof 197900 is 444.8595283907
cube rootof 197900 is 58.2749529299
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 197900?
- 197,900 seconds is equal to 2 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 197,900 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 197900 cubic inches would be around 4.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 197900
- 197900 backwards is 009791
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 197900's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 197900 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!