26620 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 26620:
22 × 5 × 113
(2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 11 × 11)
22 × 5 × 113(2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26620 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26620
- Cardinal: 26620 can be written as Twenty-six thousand, six hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 2.662 × 104
Factors of 26620
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 18
Divisors of 26620
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 61488
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 34868
- 26620 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (34868) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 8248
Bases of 26620
- Binary: 1100111111111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x67FC
- Base-36: KJG
Squares and roots of 26620
- 26620 squared (266202) is 708624400
- 26620 cubed (266203) is 18863581528000
square rootof 26620 is 163.1563667161
cube rootof 26620 is 29.8585937825
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26620?
- 26,620 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 23 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 26,620 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 26620 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26620
- 26620 backwards is 02662
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 26620's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26620 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 26620 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26620/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 26620 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26620/
The information we have on file for 26620 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!