2835 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 2835:
34 × 5 × 7
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 7)
34 × 5 × 7(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2835 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2835
- Cardinal: 2835 can be written as Two thousand, eight hundred thirty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.835 × 103
Factors of 2835
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 15
Divisors of 2835
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5808
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2973
- 2835 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2973) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 138
Bases of 2835
- Binary: 1011000100112
- Hexadecimal: 0xB13
- Base-36: 26R
Squares and roots of 2835
- 2835 squared (28352) is 8037225
- 2835 cubed (28353) is 22785532875
square rootof 2835 is 53.2447180479
cube rootof 2835 is 14.1530819411
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2835?
- 2,835 seconds is equal to 47 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,835 would take you about forty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2835 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2835
- 2835 backwards is 5382
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2835's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2835 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2835 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2835/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2835 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2835/
The information we have on file for 2835 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!