3500 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3500:
22 × 53 × 7
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7)
22 × 53 × 7(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3500 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3500
- Cardinal: 3500 can be written as Three thousand, five hundred.
- Scientific notation: 3.5 × 103
Factors of 3500
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 3500
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8736
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5236
- 3500 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5236) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1736
Bases of 3500
- Binary: 1101101011002
- Hexadecimal: 0xDAC
- Base-36: 2P8
Squares and roots of 3500
- 3500 squared (35002) is 12250000
- 3500 cubed (35003) is 42875000000
square rootof 3500 is 59.1607978311
cube rootof 3500 is 15.1829448593
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3500?
- 3,500 seconds is equal to 58 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,500 would take you about fifty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3500 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3500
- 3500 backwards is 0053
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3500's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3500 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3500 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3500/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3500 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3500/
The information we have on file for 3500 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!