3542 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 3542:
2 × 7 × 11 × 23
2 × 7 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3542 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3542
- Cardinal: 3542 can be written as Three thousand, five hundred forty-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.542 × 103
Factors of 3542
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 3542
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6912
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3370
- 3542 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3370) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 172
Bases of 3542
- Binary: 110111010110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xDD6
- Base-36: 2QE
Squares and roots of 3542
- 3542 squared (35422) is 12545764
- 3542 cubed (35423) is 44437096088
square rootof 3542 is 59.5147040655
cube rootof 3542 is 15.2434353183
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3542?
- 3,542 seconds is equal to 59 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,542 would take you about fifty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3542 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3542
- 3542 backwards is 2453
- 3542 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3542's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3542 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!