4900 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 4900:
22 × 52 × 72(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4900 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4900
- Cardinal: 4900 can be written as Four thousand, nine hundred.
- Scientific notation: 4.9 × 103
Factors of 4900
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 4900
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12369
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7469
- 4900 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7469) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2569
Bases of 4900
- Binary: 10011001001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1324
- Base-36: 3S4
Squares and roots of 4900
- 4900 squared (49002) is 24010000
- 4900 cubed (49003) is 117649000000
4900 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 70
cube rootof 4900 is 16.9849925225
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4900?
- 4,900 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,900 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4900 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4900
- 4900 backwards is 0094
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4900's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4900 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 4900 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4900/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 4900 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4900/
The information we have on file for 4900 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 4900, math, Factors of 4900, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 4900, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, four thousand, nine hundred.