54325 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 54325:
52 × 41 × 53
(5 × 5 × 41 × 53)
52 × 41 × 53(5 × 5 × 41 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 54325 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 54325
- Cardinal: 54325 can be written as Fifty-four thousand, three hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 5.4325 × 104
Factors of 54325
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 99
Divisors of 54325
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 70308
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15983
- 54325 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15983) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 38342
Bases of 54325
- Binary: 1101010000110101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xD435
- Base-36: 15X1
Squares and roots of 54325
- 54325 squared (543252) is 2951205625
- 54325 cubed (543253) is 160324245578125
square rootof 54325 is 233.0772404161
cube rootof 54325 is 37.8733084599
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 54325?
- 54,325 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 5 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 54,325 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 54325 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 54325
- 54325 backwards is 52345
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 54325's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 54325 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!