616 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 616:
23 × 7 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11)
23 × 7 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 616 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 616
- Cardinal: 616 can be written as Six hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 6.16 × 102
Factors of 616
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 20
Divisors of 616
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 824
- 616 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (824) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 208
Bases of 616
- Binary: 10011010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x268
- Base-36: H4
Squares and roots of 616
- 616 squared (6162) is 379456
- 616 cubed (6163) is 233744896
square rootof 616 is 24.8193472919
cube rootof 616 is 8.5086417303
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 616?
- 616 seconds is equal to 10 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 616 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 616 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 616
616 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 616's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 616 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 5 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 616 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 5 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/616/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 616 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/616/
The information we have on file for 616 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!