7314 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 7314:
2 × 3 × 23 × 53
2 × 3 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 7314 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 7314
- Cardinal: 7314 can be written as Seven thousand, three hundred fourteen.
- Scientific notation: 7.314 × 103
Factors of 7314
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 81
Divisors of 7314
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15552
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8238
- 7314 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8238) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 924
Bases of 7314
- Binary: 1110010010010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C92
- Base-36: 5N6
Squares and roots of 7314
- 7314 squared (73142) is 53494596
- 7314 cubed (73143) is 391259475144
square rootof 7314 is 85.5219270129
cube rootof 7314 is 19.4111672695
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 7314?
- 7,314 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 1 minute, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 7,314 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 7314 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 7314
- 7314 backwards is 4137
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 7314's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 7314 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!