880 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 880:
24 × 5 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11)
24 × 5 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 880 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 880
- Cardinal: 880 can be written as Eight hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 8.8 × 102
Factors of 880
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 18
Divisors of 880
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2232
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1352
- 880 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1352) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 472
Bases of 880
- Binary: 11011100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x370
- Base-36: OG
Squares and roots of 880
- 880 squared (8802) is 774400
- 880 cubed (8803) is 681472000
square rootof 880 is 29.6647939483
cube rootof 880 is 9.5828397141
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 880?
- 880 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 880 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 880 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 880
- 880 backwards is 088
- 880 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 880's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 880 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 880 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/880/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 880 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/880/
The information we have on file for 880 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!