9328 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 9328:
24 × 11 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 53)
24 × 11 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 9328 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 9328
- Cardinal: 9328 can be written as Nine thousand, three hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 9.328 × 103
Factors of 9328
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 9328
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20088
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10760
- 9328 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10760) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1432
Bases of 9328
- Binary: 100100011100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2470
- Base-36: 774
Squares and roots of 9328
- 9328 squared (93282) is 87011584
- 9328 cubed (93283) is 811644055552
square rootof 9328 is 96.5815717411
cube rootof 9328 is 21.0505208411
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 9328?
- 9,328 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 35 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 9,328 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 9328 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 9328
- 9328 backwards is 8239
- 9328 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 9328's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 9328 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 9328 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/9328/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 9328 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/9328/
The information we have on file for 9328 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!