9752 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 9752:
23 × 23 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 53)
23 × 23 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 9752 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 9752
- Cardinal: 9752 can be written as Nine thousand, seven hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 9.752 × 103
Factors of 9752
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 9752
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 19440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9688
- 9752 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9688) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 64
Bases of 9752
- Binary: 10011000011000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2618
- Base-36: 7IW
Squares and roots of 9752
- 9752 squared (97522) is 95101504
- 9752 cubed (97523) is 927429867008
square rootof 9752 is 98.7522151651
cube rootof 9752 is 21.3647540467
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 9752?
- 9,752 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 42 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 9,752 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 9752 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 9752
- 9752 backwards is 2579
- 9752 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 9752's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 9752 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!