996006952 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 996006952:
23 × 53 × 1187 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 1187 × 1979)
23 × 53 × 1187 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 1187 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 996006952 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 996006952
- Cardinal: 996006952 can be written as Nine hundred ninety-six million, six thousand, nine hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 9.96006952 × 108
Factors of 996006952
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 3221
Divisors of 996006952
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1905314400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 909307448
- 996006952 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (909307448) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 86699504
Bases of 996006952
- Binary: 1110110101110111011100001010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3B5DDC28
- Base-36: GGZVVS
Squares and roots of 996006952
- 996006952 squared (9960069522) is 992029848432330304
- 996006952 cubed (9960069523) is 988068625630107284344273408
square rootof 996006952 is 31559.5778172017
cube rootof 996006952 is 998.6672084559
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 996006952?
- 996,006,952 seconds is equal to 31 years, 34 weeks, 5 days, 20 hours, 35 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 996,006,952 would take you about forty-seven years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 996006952 cubic inches would be around 83.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 996006952
- 996006952 backwards is 259600699
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 996006952's digits is 46
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 996006952 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 996006952 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/996006952/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 996006952 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/996006952/
The information we have on file for 996006952 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!