1288 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1288:
23 × 7 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 23)
23 × 7 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1288 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1288
- Cardinal: 1288 can be written as One thousand, two hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.288 × 103
Factors of 1288
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 32
Divisors of 1288
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2880
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1592
- 1288 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1592) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 304
Bases of 1288
- Binary: 10100001000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x508
- Base-36: ZS
Squares and roots of 1288
- 1288 squared (12882) is 1658944
- 1288 cubed (12883) is 2136719872
square rootof 1288 is 35.8887168899
cube rootof 1288 is 10.8802436509
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1288?
- 1,288 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,288 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1288 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1288
- 1288 backwards is 8821
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1288's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1288 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!