4000 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 4000:
25 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5)
25 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4000 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4000
- Cardinal: 4000 can be written as Four thousand.
- Scientific notation: 4 × 103
Factors of 4000
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 4000
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9828
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5828
- 4000 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5828) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1828
Bases of 4000
- Binary: 1111101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xFA0
- Base-36: 334
Squares and roots of 4000
- 4000 squared (40002) is 16000000
- 4000 cubed (40003) is 64000000000
square rootof 4000 is 63.2455532033
cube rootof 4000 is 15.8740105197
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4000?
- 4,000 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,000 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4000 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4000
- 4000 backwards is 0004
- 4000 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4000's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4000 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4000 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4000/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4000 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4000/
The information we have on file for 4000 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!