1620 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 1620:
22 × 34 × 5
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
22 × 34 × 5(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1620 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1620
- Cardinal: 1620 can be written as One thousand, six hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 1.62 × 103
Factors of 1620
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 1620
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5082
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3462
- 1620 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3462) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1842
Bases of 1620
- Binary: 110010101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x654
- Base-36: 190
Squares and roots of 1620
- 1620 squared (16202) is 2624400
- 1620 cubed (16203) is 4251528000
square rootof 1620 is 40.2492235949
cube rootof 1620 is 11.7446029235
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1620?
- 1,620 seconds is equal to 27 minutes.
To count from 1 to 1,620 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1620 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1620
- 1620 backwards is 0261
- 1620 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1620's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1620 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1620 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1620/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1620 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1620/
The information we have on file for 1620 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!