21160 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 21160:
23 × 5 × 232
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 23)
23 × 5 × 232(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21160 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21160
- Cardinal: 21160 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, one hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 2.116 × 104
Factors of 21160
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 21160
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 49770
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 28610
- 21160 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (28610) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7450
Bases of 21160
- Binary: 1010010101010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x52A8
- Base-36: GBS
Squares and roots of 21160
- 21160 squared (211602) is 447745600
- 21160 cubed (211603) is 9474296896000
square rootof 21160 is 145.4647723679
cube rootof 21160 is 27.6591324787
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21160?
- 21,160 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 52 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,160 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21160 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21160
- 21160 backwards is 06112
- 21160 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21160's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21160 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21160 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21160/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21160 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21160/
The information we have on file for 21160 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!