21525 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 21525:
3 × 52 × 7 × 41
(3 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 41)
3 × 52 × 7 × 41(3 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21525 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21525
- Cardinal: 21525 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, five hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.1525 × 104
Factors of 21525
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 56
Divisors of 21525
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 41664
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20139
- 21525 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20139) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1386
Bases of 21525
- Binary: 1010100000101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x5415
- Base-36: GLX
Squares and roots of 21525
- 21525 squared (215252) is 463325625
- 21525 cubed (215253) is 9973084078125
square rootof 21525 is 146.7140075113
cube rootof 21525 is 27.8172623665
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21525?
- 21,525 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 58 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,525 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21525 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21525
- 21525 backwards is 52512
- 21525 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21525's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21525 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21525 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21525/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21525 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21525/
The information we have on file for 21525 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!