2464 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2464:
25 × 7 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11)
25 × 7 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2464 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2464
- Cardinal: 2464 can be written as Two thousand, four hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.464 × 103
Factors of 2464
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 20
Divisors of 2464
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6048
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3584
- 2464 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3584) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1120
Bases of 2464
- Binary: 1001101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x9A0
- Base-36: 1WG
Squares and roots of 2464
- 2464 squared (24642) is 6071296
- 2464 cubed (24643) is 14959673344
square rootof 2464 is 49.6386945839
cube rootof 2464 is 13.5066268333
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2464?
- 2,464 seconds is equal to 41 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,464 would take you about forty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2464 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2464
- 2464 backwards is 4642
- 2464 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2464's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2464 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2464 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2464/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2464 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2464/
The information we have on file for 2464 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!