3444 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3444:
22 × 3 × 7 × 41
(2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 41)
22 × 3 × 7 × 41(2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3444 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3444
- Cardinal: 3444 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.444 × 103
Factors of 3444
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 53
Divisors of 3444
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9408
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5964
- 3444 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5964) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2520
Bases of 3444
- Binary: 1101011101002
- Hexadecimal: 0xD74
- Base-36: 2NO
Squares and roots of 3444
- 3444 squared (34442) is 11861136
- 3444 cubed (34443) is 40849752384
square rootof 3444 is 58.6856030045
cube rootof 3444 is 15.1015334027
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3444?
- 3,444 seconds is equal to 57 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,444 would take you about fifty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3444 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3444
- 3444 backwards is 4443
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3444's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3444 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3444 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3444/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3444 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3444/
The information we have on file for 3444 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!