34768 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 34768:
24 × 41 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41 × 53)
24 × 41 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 34768 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 34768
- Cardinal: 34768 can be written as Thirty-four thousand, seven hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.4768 × 104
Factors of 34768
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 96
Divisors of 34768
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 70308
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 35540
- 34768 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (35540) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 772
Bases of 34768
- Binary: 10000111110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x87D0
- Base-36: QTS
Squares and roots of 34768
- 34768 squared (347682) is 1208813824
- 34768 cubed (347683) is 42028039032832
square rootof 34768 is 186.4617923329
cube rootof 34768 is 32.6382278289
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 34768?
- 34,768 seconds is equal to 9 hours, 39 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 34,768 would take you about nine hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 34768 cubic inches would be around 2.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 34768
- 34768 backwards is 86743
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 34768's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 34768 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 34768 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/34768/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 34768 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/34768/
The information we have on file for 34768 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!