5300 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 5300:
22 × 52 × 53
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 53)
22 × 52 × 53(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5300 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5300
- Cardinal: 5300 can be written as Five thousand, three hundred.
- Scientific notation: 5.3 × 103
Factors of 5300
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 5300
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11718
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6418
- 5300 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6418) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1118
Bases of 5300
- Binary: 10100101101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x14B4
- Base-36: 438
Squares and roots of 5300
- 5300 squared (53002) is 28090000
- 5300 cubed (53003) is 148877000000
square rootof 5300 is 72.8010988929
cube rootof 5300 is 17.4351340127
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5300?
- 5,300 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,300 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5300 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5300
- 5300 backwards is 0035
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5300's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5300 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5300 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5300/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5300 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5300/
The information we have on file for 5300 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!